Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Something Autumn

I know, I know, I'm slacking... I'm not up to date with my outfit roundups and I haven't done a bag review in ages. The truth is that I simply haven't had the capacity or energy to do anything and I've kind of fallen off the wagon. I would like to promise improvement but the truth is that once I slow down, visitor numbers fall and then I wonder whether anybody at all will still reads what I write. 

Anyway - below my feeble attempt at documenting a week of autumn outfits - though it was so cold in places, it could easily have passed as winter!

An old favourite, really, for when I fancy separates and don't know what to wear. 
Having a denim shirt in the wardrobe makes it easy but this is truly a go to combo for me. 
Shirt: Laredoute 
Skirt & necklace: Zara 
Belt: Reiss 
Boots: Office

A couple of days behind, as I was driving yesterday due to a train strike. I really like this "shirt over turtle neck" combo and I love the pearl detail at the sleeves, though I'm thinking I want another darker turtleneck and a looser fit on the shirt...
Turtleneck, necklace & boots: Zara
Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: Boden

When most of your pics are blurred because somebody is running rings around you (and you only realise after you changed out of your work clothes). These are the only 2 where you can remotely see my outfit! With and without jacket, this skirt is a recent addition from Mango.
Top: Karen Millen
Skirt: Mango
Jacket: Warehouse
Boots: Zara
Necklace: missing

And here the whole outfit! Rather poor shots of a lovely, autumnal pairing. 
I have to credit IG @kennedyflair for discovering the jumper and even the idea of wearing it with a belt!
Jumper: Tesco
Skirt: Zara
Belt: Mulberry
Boots: Office

Stripes and florals - haven't had that for a while. Actually not that sure about the print of this blouse, think it's a bit dark?
Blouse & boots: Zara
Skirt: Reiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...