Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Goodbye Summer

The weather is changing and I am moving away from 'summer' and into 'transitional': more layers, more knit. Soon enough I will have to try and remember what I wore last year - especially when the sheer tights go away!

Primark eyelash jumper, warehouse midi skirt, stella and dot necklace
Fluffy jumper weather is here! Blues and greens always work and this necklace kind of does the work for me. 
It was a bit too wet for converse, otherwise I'd have thrown in my blue hi-tops for an additional blue hue.
Jumper: Primark 
Skirt: Warehouse 
Trainers: Kurt Geiger 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Zara embroidered jumper and stripy jeans
Can you call it a clash even if it kind of goes? Because I think that describes these patterns out together... (Because I was a complete numpty and went over on my ankle again, I wanted to wear something to hide my bandage, thus a bit casual for a weekday.) 
Jumper & jeans: Zara 
Trainers: Converse

Zara denim dress and Stella and Dot Ezra necklace
A couple of days behind as I was off and then working from home for little M's start into school life. 😂 If I was drinking, I'd say "hand me the wine." Anyway... Summer seems to be on it's way out and every outfit in sheer tights may well be the last one before the opaques have to come out. I thought we were promised an Indian summer??? 
Dress: Zara
Boots: Marks and Spencer 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Topshop top and jacquard skirt
Feeling pretty meh about this outfit as it's just too autumnal. I'm not ready for summer to be over! 
Top, skirt & necklace: 
Topshop 
Cardigan: Boden 
Boots: Marks and Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...