Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Dressing with Opposites

It feels like the last days of a summer that has barely been. With the sky grey and drizzly at times, I am sticking to boots or Converse. Incidentally: I think they work rather well with pencil skirts that would otherwise sometimes look a bit twee and plain. What do you think?

Boden animal print skirt worn casual
Back to outfits after the long weekend... did you have a good one? I think I've worn this skirt through all seasons now and it remains a firm favourite. Are you sick of seeing it yet? 
T-shirt: Warehouse 
Skirt & cardigan: Boden 
Trainers: Converse

Mango dress and M&S buckle boots
Channeling something akin to Maid Marian: green, floaty... buckles...?
Dress: Mango
Boots: Marks and Spencer
Necklace: Accessorize

Boden print skirt and textured cardigan
For some reason I completely forgot what I usually wear with this skirt right after I put it on. Usually I check back at my instagram but I don't have time so I spotted something grey and something pink for the top an threw it on...
Top: Topshop
Cardigan: Mango
Skirt: Boden
Trainers: Converse

Paige Jeans with Zara blazer
A bit too casual for a non-Friday but I sprained my ankle and needed something to hide the bandage. These jeans were a steal at the Harvey Nicks sale - though I'm not sure if ever pay the RRP for them...
Top: Boden
Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Paige
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...