Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Boden Wins Again

Honestly two of my favourite outfits; both with the same Boden skirt - but in different prints. The animal print skirt paired with the knotty hem top does that 'fitted waist + wide top = magic a waist' thing so well. The navy & white print skirt just goes so nicely with the navy & white Breton top. And I'm lucky enough to have some necklaces in my wardrobe that just work.

Feels like... autumn?! Dark tights and long sleeves. Sigh. Well, we had a maximum of 16 degrees C yesterday. 
I do love this to though, with its knotty hem...
Top: Mango
Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Warehouse

I love my new top from Boden: the navy perfectly matches the hue in this skirt (also Boden) and the sleeves add a bit of pizzazz. 
Top & skirt: Boden 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Zara

You know that I kinda like hydrangeas, right? ;) Still in love with this print, which is why I have it twice. Struggling to put a necklace with it. I don't do bracelets (annoy me when typing) and usually forget about earrings but maybe I should try harder when wearing this dress? What would you add? 
Dress: Boden
Boots: Zara

You know what I'm like with statement necklaces, right? Well, I'm talking to a colleague about an incident management exercise (admittedly, not one of the most exciting subjects) and she suddenly blurts out "does this necklace not get in the way?" I guess it kind of does. Especially when you're wearing a fitted coat. But obviously very handy as a distractor. Note to self: wear when having to present something I have no clue about!
Dress & top worn underneath: H&M
Necklace: Marni for H&M
Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...