Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Two of The Same

My usual looking back at last week with one outfit that was a forgotten leftover thrown in - and then as I was pasting that one in I realised that I am now wearing the same skirt in different prints but with the same jacket in the last two pictures. Not 100% on the darkness of that last outfit but I can't wait to pair that navy print with something bright and summery!

When you buy the same dress as your colleague, who is a part time model - and there's no way you want to stand next to her wearing the same! How do you avoid that? You wait until she's on holiday. ;)
Dress: Zara
Boots: Marks and Spencer
Necklace: Accessorize

You've probably seen this outfit on me before, so I thought I'd show you the bag that I am currently using: my Mulberry Small Bayswater Buckle. 
Denim shirt: La Redoute 
Skirt & necklace: Zara 
Boots: Office 
Belt: Reiss 
Bag: Mulberry 

Team away day yesterday with a foodie walking tour or the Northern Quarter - so comfy footwear was mandatory. 
Seriously, we were even told in an email! ;) 
T-shirt: &Other Stories 
Jeans: Next 
Jacket: Zara 
Trainers: Converse

And here those two outfits with the same skirt - Boden's Richmond pencil skirt:

A leftover pic from before last week's holiday. I thought this would be the last of the opaque tights but 
I'm not convinced by the temperatures to give them up yet. 
Top: Karen Millen Skirt: Boden 
Jacket: Warehouse 
Boots: Zara

...and here is that skirt in a different outfit. Though I don't really like how dark all of this is. Feels too wintry... 
Top: Hallhuber 
Skirt: Boden 
Jacket: Warehouse 
Necklace: ??? 
Boots: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...