Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Come on Spring!

Spring is definitely in the air - and I feel like wearing colour! It also means my black boots will slowly get relegated and I can dig out other footwear. And then I will have to remember or figure out Spring/Summer outfits. Can't wait for it to be Spring every year - and then it still comes as a surprise!

I love this skirt (yes, it's new and current and available here) and paired with the belt it's the perfect "I have a waist!" cheat!
Top: Karen Millen
Boots: Office
Belt: Reiss
Necklace: Aarikka

How lovely is this necklace?!

Worth adding: As I usually commute into work via train and (living in Manchester) a exposed to a fair bit of rain/wind/cold weather, I don't tend to coordinate my coat with the rest of my outfit. I usually wear whatever the weather demands, something functional, with a hood and warm lining at this time of year.

As I was driving in that day, I indulged and wore a jacket that has been hanging in my wardrobe for years and big scarf.


Some groundbreaking florals for spring. And a bit of a story: I believe it was in SS14 when Boden brought out their best prints in years. Beautiful florals. I ordered way too many items because I couldn't decide - and was then pretty ruthless when they arrived, only keeping a couple. This skirt went back. I've been hankering after it for a while and just managed to find it on eBay (of course). Happy me. Have you ever done that?
Shirt: Laredoute
Skirt: Boden
Trainers: Converse

Had completely forgotten little M was supposed to wear something green today. #mumfail Not sure my own green dress from yesterday makes up for it? And yes: I'm wearing the necklace wonky and only just realised this when assembling the pics. *sigh*
Dress: Mango
Boots: Marks and Spencer
Necklace: Accessorize

It's getting milder, the sun is peeping out every now and again - spring is definitely around the corner. (Oh, and did I mention hayfever?) Time for a bit more colour. It's not even a conscious decision, it just kind of happens. Do you find that you're automatically picking more colourful clothes when winter starts to go? 
Top & skirt: Warehouse 
Trainers: Kurt Geiger 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...