Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Favourites And The Forgotten

In the spirit of wearing something that I haven't worn for ages, or just letting it go, I dug out that Karen Millen top - and I'm quite glad I did. Definitely a keeper. The rest are pretty much favourites, though I have to say, I don't think I'll wear that Boden sweatshirt with a mini skirt again...

The neckline of this dress always makes me think if Hitchcock vixens. I might not be quite Grace Kelly but we do have a connection of sorts: 
her grandmother was born in my hometown Heppenheim.
Dress: Boden
Boots: Zara

I'm hoping Spring is on its way, so I'm wearing my warm and fluffy jumper whilst it's still cold enough! 
Jumper: LaRedoute
Skirt: Warehouse
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Accessorize


This top must be around 8 years old, I think I bought it a year it so after Balmain's power shoulder graced the catwalks and fashion mags - do you remember? And did you ever do the power shoulder? (I kinda did in the early 90s but was a bit young to really know what I was doing...)
Top: Karen Millen
Skirt: Topshop

  You still here? I know, I'm being very quiet. Haven't completely forgotten you though. Xx 
I love how this dress gives me a waist where there isn't much of one...
Dress: Reiss

You know I don't have much of a waist. You know it makes me happy when I find an outfit that magics me one. So why am I trying to hide it here? *eyeroll*
Sweatshirt: Boden
Skirt: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...