Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pattern Party

Another week with patterns... A newish favourite, an older one - and a first timer!
Oh, and little M, who is trying to distract me...

Boden Animal Print Dress
"Mama... Come on and play!" I usually take my pics at the end of the day when I get in, just before I get changed. 
I usually only have a minute or so to do them...
Dress: Boden
Jacket: Warehouse
Boots: Zara

Denim Shirt and Trellis Print Skirt
This skirt must be the best "cost per wear" item in my wardrobe! And the shirt isn't doing too bad either... Yep, and the necklace.
Denim Shirt: LaRedoute
Skirt: Boden
Necklace: Marni for H&M
 
Oliver Bonas dress
Just a few random posts last week but no ootd - yes, I was on holiday. Getting back into the groove now with this new dress. Think it works well with the jacket worn over but I wanted to show that it's sleeveless.
Dress: Oliver Bonas
Top worn underneath: H&M
Jacket: Warehouse
Necklace: Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...