Wednesday, September 07, 2016

September Prints

I am definitely relying heavily on Boden and Zara. I don't think I've done a week yet without either one of them. Maybe I should do a challenge week: No Boden or Zara..?

Boden pringted skirt and warehouse top and necklace
I'm still in love with this skirt. I especially like that it can give me a waist when paired with a loose top.
Top & necklace: Warehouse
Skirt: Boden
Shoes: Zara

Boden dress and Converse trainers
For those mornings when you can't figure out accessories: a dress that doesn't need any accessories and some Converse.
Dress: Boden
Trainers: Converse

Zara dress, Boden cardigan
Channeling some sort of sporty style - faking it! What would I do without grey marl? I love how you can put it with everything...
Dress: Zara
Cardigan: Boden
Trainers: Converse
Necklace: Accessorice

Zara dress and shoes
One of my favourite summer dresses. Might have been its last wear this year...
Dress and shoes: Zara
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...