Thursday, August 25, 2016

Mulberry Roll

After my ramblings about 'good old Mulberry' and that Rampling Tote review, I am still in the land of vintage - though I was reliably informed that the one I'm showing you this week is merely 10 years old and therefore not truly vintage.

Well, this Mulberry one's look is quite far from the bags of past years and current styles alike and Scotchgrain is one of those things you either like or not. I kind of like to think of it as the Louis Vuitton Canvas version: bomb proof signature style. And this bag's shape is even  similar to the Speedy...

PS: Apparently it is called a 'Bauletto', which is Italian for 'vanity bag' or 'traveling case'. Or 'filled meat roll'. They all kind of fit - don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...