Since publishing this post, I submitted photos for this Polly for authentication and was told that it was, in fact, fake. Now, I have owned my fair share of Mulberrys (and handled even more) and I usually can say with some degree of confidence when a bag is a fake - just by seeing pictures. I have never handled a fake Mulberry that I didn't straight away identify as such. Just goes to show: always pay by Paypal, £5 well spent and you never stop learning!
I will leave the rest of the post as is, as all the features of the bag will be exactly the same in a genuine model!
I keep coming back to the Polly Pushlock range. There is just something about the style that makes me think 'grown up chique' and 'quirky' at the same time. Besides that, the shiny grain leather is lovely and the various styles are actually really practical for different occasions.
This one is the tote in Midnight and could be a perfect work bag, if you aren't in desperate need for a long strap.
It's instantly recognisable by its quirky feature pushlock!
...so let's have a look what fits in!
The lovely people at Independent Fashion Bloggers chose my post to be featured in July 14th Links à la Mode. Please do check out some of the other fab reads below!
- Aesthetic Distance: The Power of the Color Red
- Attire Club: The Guide to Wearing a Hawaiian Shirt
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Currently Crushing…
- Elements of Ellis: Easy Minimalist Nail Tutorial
- Everyday Starlet: The Art of Makeup by Kevin Aucoin Review
- The Fashionista Momma: Floral Printed Skirt
- Fashionopolis: Plus Size Fashion | Alto Moda by Pantaloons
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Competing in Pageants
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My First Crop Top
- Layers of Chic: Maxi Dress Perfection
- Les Assorties: Coverstory | Catering to the Plus Size Audience
- Life in the Fash Lane: Cream of the Crop Tops
- Ms. FABulous: Paris Perfume Workshop | How to Blend Your Own Perfume
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Stripes + Red = Magic
- Style with Nihan: Print Shorts and Off the Shoulder Bodysuit
- The Sugar Ribbon: How to Style Fringe
- This Season’s Gold: On the Wedges | A Statement in Ruffled Chambray
- Trendee Toad: Confessions of a First Time Fashion Model
- We Are Ready Made: Juicy Couture
- Wish and Wear: Pretty Polly