Monday, February 01, 2016

Pretty Sensible Tote

I know I have the habit of going on about stuff that I fancy getting - and then I never do. But every now and then I go beyond fancying something from afar and actually buy it. 

I've been intrigued by Strathberry since I discovered their fundraiser on kickstarter.  And I've been a big fan since I took delivery of the MC Midi. A satchel shape with a formal twist, it's the perfect work bag for days when I don't need to carry too much. Since starting my new job though, I have been wishing for a larger bag, which will hold A4 and can be carried on the shoulder. I love my Bayswater but find her too heavy for the everyday commute.
 
I had long been coveting a Strathberry Tote but had been unsure whether it would a) look too big on me and b) be practical. A quick search on Pinterest lead me to a Bethany's blog post with some lovely model shots and what tipped me over was her statement that she carries a 13" laptop in the bag. Perfect! After some dithering between colours I have ordered the Strathberry Tote in burgundy and it should be arriving tomorrow. Eeek!

Strathberry Tote Burgundy

So watch this space for the upcoming review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...