Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Unseasonably Mild

I know: I usually complain about it being too cold but it really has been so mild the last week that I almost felt like digging out my Converse again. Having said that, it's also been really wet, so it's just as well that I've been wearing big boots. Wading through puddles isn't much fun in canvas shoes...


Denim Shirt: LaRedoute
Skirt: Boden
Boots: LK Bennett
Necklace: Zara

Dress: Primark
Top worn underneath: H&M
Boots: LK Bennett
Necklace: Topshop

Dress & Cardigan: Primark
Boots: LK Bennett

Note: After seeing these pics I go rid of the dress. Think it does nothing for me and is also bobbling. I should know by know that I need well cut and (ideally) lined dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...