Monday, October 26, 2015

Covet Monday: Topshop Mini Skirt

As much as I like wrapping up warm when it gets cold, I find myself drawn to shorter skirts as soon as the temperature drops. I just think knee-length works best with no or nude tights, whereas short skirts look better on me with black opaques. Hunting for a new mini, I suddenly found myself back at one of my old favourites: Topshop

It has been ages since I bought anything at Topshop. Partially because I've been "good" and bought less than I used to and partially because I have been opting for slightly higher priced items. My theory of "buy less but higher quality" had been working pretty well and my cost per wear ratio had definitely improved.

Anyway, picking up a shirtdress, I had stumbled upon, I found three contenders and shall pop into store this week to buy one up if it fits. :)

High-Waisted Check A-Line Skirt
I like the retro dogtooth pattern and the contrast lines breaking it up. Can see myself wearing this with a chunky knit and lace up boots. 


High-Waisted Check A-Line Skirt

Checked Twill High-Waisted Skirt
I am sure, Rachel in Friends wore a very similar one - and I used to love that one! This one I'd combine with one of my grey cropped sweatshirts and either black boots brogues. 


Checked Twill High-Waisted Skirt

Floral Boucle A-Line Skirt
A bit pretty-pretty but I'd love this with chunky lace up boots and a black lose sweathshirt.


Topshop Floral Boucle A-Line Skirt
So wish me luck. Let's hope I can still pull off a mini...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...