Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back To Work

After a week on holiday, where I lived in jeans, walking boots and jumpers, I am back in the UK, where it suddenly feels pretty close to winter. Certainly first thing in the morning, when you're standing on a drafty train platform. Being back in work means, I need to think at least a bit about what I wear. So I'm straight back to my fail safe Boden. God, I'm so predictable...

Top & Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Marni for H&M


Top, Cardigan and Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Topshop

Love these socks and though I felt a bit silly, I thought they were kind of too nice to hide away? No idea where they are from though...
Jumper: Primark
Jeans & black top worn underneath jumper: H&M
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...