Sunday, October 04, 2015

Mulberry And Other Handbags: Top 5 Posts

Short and to the point but for those of you who joined me recently, I thought I'd share my five most viewed handbag related blog posts. If you haven't seen them yet, they may well be worth a look. 

1. With a Little Help from SAMORGA - How my slouchy Alexa got transformed by a handbag insert.
 
2. New Mulberry at Discounted Prices - Where to buy a new Mulberry bag safely, i.e. somewhere where you can be sure she's genuine, but for significantly less than the retail price.

3. Buying Pre-Loved Mulberry on Facebook - One of the best places to dip your toe into the Mulberry water.

4. Tea and Bags, Interview with Aqila - The first part of my interview with Aqila, where we chat about bags and ... more bags...

5. How to Sell Your Mulberry - A few hints and tips on how to price, sell and send pass on your Mulberry, or other designer bag.

Would love to hear what you think or if there's anything else you'd like me to cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...