Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Current Dream Team: Filofax & DIYFish

I've been in my Filofax now pretty much exactly three months. If you have followed my "planner journey" you might have watched the first review, which showed what did work so far - and then my second of what didn't work. You might have also gathered that I am considering going ringless

Anyway, in this next review instalment of my personal size Filofax, I am showing you which inserts I moved into after realising that the previous combination just didn't work.

Stumbling around the various Facebook planner groups, I was introduced to the Etsy store DIYfish. Designed by the lovely and talented Sheng, they are so clever that you can move into them straight away and then continue to discover new ways to use them every day. The latter not least because of the big community of DIYfish users and fans



Sheng also has her own blog where you can find an introduction to the different versions and well as useful hints and tips about printing and binding of the inserts.  The DIYFish Facebook group is fantastic for getting your queries answered and Sheng herself is never too far to answer a question. 

Anyway, have a look at my first steps in those new inserts...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...